April 22, 2014

A literary quest

Some of the people that know me declare that I have a temporary obsession disorder and I do. From time to time I take a particular interest on something and obsess with it for months until I've sucked the life out of it and it out of me allI let it go. It doesn't bore me at all to have this little obsessions, I do enjoy having them and learning from them. I now have a flow of several topics of interest, but as I'm reading the A Song of Ice and Fire sequel (praise George R. R. Martin) I decided to polish my literature basics.

Academic Earth is the place to quench your short obsession's thrist. I mean, you can learn from every subject you want and from the best universities. If you also take interest in Literature, here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment