April 5, 2014

Lifegoals and projects

Every teenager has been asked the same question at least a thousand times: What do you want to do with your life? This is the question that keeps me awake at night, brainstorming possible plans and shaping an actually uncertain future. The fact is, I have too many things I want to do and too many projects and when the time comes I'm going to have to choose one of the several paths I've mentally drawn.
I came to Germany with the intent to study Environmental Engineering, which I was 100% sure of, but sometime in the past months after being more than obsessed with to-die-for real state I'm starting to consider Civil Engineering because it gives me a broader job opportunity than to study something too specific. So far, I'm quite excited about this change, which is no change at all because I'm planning to specialize later on an enviromental area.

Parallel to my studies I also want to pursue other fields of study like Literature, Architecture, Philosophy, Astrophysics (ok that one's more like a star-gazing hobby) and Politics. Now the question is, how the hell am I going to fit all of that in a lifetime?

To be honest, I have no idea, but I'm sure gonna have fun (and not so much fun) figuring it out.

xo
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment