May 19, 2014

Travelbug Germany

I'm deep in love with Germany, and I want to explore every corner, every little "Dorf" there is and climb every mountain there is to climb. It has so many beautiful landscapes, and each one is different and has its own charm. Personally I like small towns with a lot of green, real quite and picturesque. Have I told you that I'm head over heals for Heidelberg? Everytime I visit my family in the south I always take a day to go to Heidelberg and enjoy its charm.


Fotografía Stars over North Sea por Thomas Zimmer en 500px
<source: thomas zimmer>

Sylt
I'm dying to go to this island, located in the north sea. I've only heard that it's extremely beautiful. You can go across the island with the bike in no time. And due to its remoteness,Quiet, cozy, sea: perfect!


Tumblr
<source: weheartit>

Tübingen
Now this one is the most picturesque city I've ever seen (in pictures!). As much as I love the north, I must say that the south of Germany always catches my heart. The cities have such beautiful accents with nature, it makes me want to pack my things and move!

Fotografía ...dresden III... por roblfc1892 roberto pavic  en 500px
<source: roberto pavic>

Dresden
Well this one is not so far from Berlin, and I must say it's been on my list since the day I put foot on Germany. It's architecture is fascinating, I can't help but ooh and aah at each picture I see from Dresden. It's definitely on my short-term-goal list!

Do you have any german travelbug? 

4 comments:

  1. That first photo is truly stunning! WOW! Also, I just wanted to say that I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it through Kayture (it seems we have a mutual liking for Kristina's blog!) It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes, new purchases and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorna! I followed your blog right away, it's pretty amazing. I'd love to go to London one day, it has been my dream for a long long time! Hope to hear more from you
      xx
      Andy

      Delete
  2. I just went to Germany for the first time in March, I fell in love with the place! In high school I hosted a German foreign exchange student. We've kept in touch ever since, and I finally got a chance to visit for two weeks. I'm now inspired to learn German. We went to Koln, Wupertal and Dusseldorf. I even got to experience carnival... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never been to any of these cities, but I'm hoping I will soon! Karnival is THE best german event, it's the epitome of german awesomeness. It's so ridiculous and funny, I love February!

      About the german language, at first it might seem horrible, but you'll fall in love with it :) If you ever happen to read Mark Twain's "The Awful German Language", you'll freak out, or at least I did. But now I laugh about what he points out, which is all true :D
      xx
      Andy

      Delete