June 24, 2014

What I'm into...

Recently I've been fascinated by african head wraps and turbans. With summer around the corner and m hair getting frizzy and wild with the sun, I wanted to look for a way to tame it, hide it, or wrap it in a way that protects it from the sun and looks great. This week my major Tumblr search has been head wraps, the african way. I'm completely awed by how beautiful they look, and how chic it goes with a light dress and statement earrings. Of course, don't forget bright colors!

Essence-With a Twist, turban street fashion

"Haitian woman"
Alejandro photographed me again.
For more: http://findingpaola.com/2012/06/19/et-dieu-crea-la-femme/

BUTTERFLY | via Tumblr su We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/115478294

The_Fashion_Of_Bahia__09

OMG! Ave gotta wear shades for this one, DOPE!

Isn't this completely beautiful!? I've finally found an use for all my scarfs in the summer and a way to style my big curly hair without looking like Hagrid! Here's one of the funniest and sassiest tutorials I've seen



What are your thoughts on this trend? I'm dying to know!

xx
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment